2005 GMC Envoy Check Engine Light Code P0410
First be sure to check all the fuses. If OK, a common problem is a valve on the passenger side of the engine. If fuse is blow for A.I.R.pump, have had the pump fill with water. there is a service bulletin to replace an air intake hose and reroute it.
Have a good night , I really appreciate the help .. just bought the vehicle wanna get rid of the check engine light , Thanks again.
Good Luck, and come visit us again !
Thank you … i am sure i will see you again.
2006 GMC Sierra
I cut muffler off and welded a piece of pipe in its place will this cause any engine damage
It should not cause any actual damage, but will affect back pressure and performance, along with being loud!
How will it affect back pressure and performance.
Well, the engine is tuned for a specific amount of back pressure from the factory exhaust…when that changes, especially having none with no muffler, it will actually lose power.
Will it affect the gas mileage and how.
It probably will not have a positive or negative impact on gas mileage.
So i’ll just loose power then right.
Yes, it may not even be noticeable, but there will be some loss.
Chevy Trailblazer Code P0410
I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I keep getting the code P0410. I have replaced the check valve and the pump. Are there any suggestions on what to look at next.
You may want to look at the relay for the pump. Those have been known to go bad, corrode, and short out. Since you’ve replaced the pump and valve, that is really all that is left. Make sure there are no restrictions in the tubes as well.
Will do, thanks.
I just replaced the crank shaft and cam sensors on 2002 GMC Envoy i had a engine troubleshoot done because i had a engine light on now its saying condition valve timing off what do i do.
Do you have a trouble code stored?
Yes P1345 and P0014.
Yes, you need to replace the cam phaser actuator located on the right side of the engine, in the front, just under the valve cover area behind the power steering pump. That should solve your problem.
The car is shutting off when put on defrost and when cold the RPM’s are going up and down is that the cam phaser.
No, that is something different. You need a throttle body cleaning to take care of that problem. Our MODERATOR can post a link to the procedure if you’d like.
We sprayed throttle cleaner in but it did’nt resolve the issue.
You probably didn’t do a good enough job. It requires a severe cleaning, not just spraying some cleaner in it.
Ok sounds great thank you for your help can you provide the link.
Glad to help, and thank you! The MODERATOR should bring the link up shortly.
More Car Repair Questions:
- 2000 Oldsmobile Intrique Won't Crank When I Turn The Key Live Chat My 2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue does nothing once I turn the key!? ProTech: Is the battery dead? No new battery, and I have power till I turn the key... A common pr...
- 2006 Chevy Silverado ABS Brakes Vibrating At Slow Speeds Hello I have a 2006 Chevy Silverado 4X4 crew cab, having ABS problems, first once the ABS where coming on when I was braking. Just normal at a stop sign. It felt like air in the sy...
- Should I Use Factory Repacement Parts in my Car? A lot of people are under the assumption that parts are parts, and getting the lowest price on a certain part for your vehicle is key in deciding what or where to buy. This is abou...
- Where Is The Oil Pressure Switch On 1997 Pontiac Grand AM 1997 Pontiac Grand Am V6 - where is the oil pressure switch and do we need to drain the oil first to replace? ProTech: The oil pressure switch is located in the engine block, a...
- Chevy Impala Head lights not working My 2002 Chevy Impala 3.8 Liter LS’s headlights do not work anymore. I have after market fog lights and those are what I use to see at night. Tai lights work perfect and I just had ...
- Engine Has No Oil Pressure To Lifters Or Rocker Arms I am having problems with a 2009 Chevy GMC 8.1 engine. The rocker system is not oiling. What causes this and how can I fix it? Do you have an oil pressure gauge on the dash? ...