2005 GMC Envoy Check Engine Light Code P0410
First be sure to check all the fuses. If OK, a common problem is a valve on the passenger side of the engine. If fuse is blow for A.I.R.pump, have had the pump fill with water. there is a service bulletin to replace an air intake hose and reroute it.
Have a good night , I really appreciate the help .. just bought the vehicle wanna get rid of the check engine light , Thanks again.
Good Luck, and come visit us again !
Thank you … i am sure i will see you again.
2006 GMC Sierra
I cut muffler off and welded a piece of pipe in its place will this cause any engine damage
It should not cause any actual damage, but will affect back pressure and performance, along with being loud!
How will it affect back pressure and performance.
Well, the engine is tuned for a specific amount of back pressure from the factory exhaust…when that changes, especially having none with no muffler, it will actually lose power.
Will it affect the gas mileage and how.
It probably will not have a positive or negative impact on gas mileage.
So i’ll just loose power then right.
Yes, it may not even be noticeable, but there will be some loss.
Chevy Trailblazer Code P0410
I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I keep getting the code P0410. I have replaced the check valve and the pump. Are there any suggestions on what to look at next.
You may want to look at the relay for the pump. Those have been known to go bad, corrode, and short out. Since you’ve replaced the pump and valve, that is really all that is left. Make sure there are no restrictions in the tubes as well.
Will do, thanks.
I just replaced the crank shaft and cam sensors on 2002 GMC Envoy i had a engine troubleshoot done because i had a engine light on now its saying condition valve timing off what do i do.
Do you have a trouble code stored?
Yes P1345 and P0014.
Yes, you need to replace the cam phaser actuator located on the right side of the engine, in the front, just under the valve cover area behind the power steering pump. That should solve your problem.
The car is shutting off when put on defrost and when cold the RPM’s are going up and down is that the cam phaser.
No, that is something different. You need a throttle body cleaning to take care of that problem. Our MODERATOR can post a link to the procedure if you’d like.
We sprayed throttle cleaner in but it did’nt resolve the issue.
You probably didn’t do a good enough job. It requires a severe cleaning, not just spraying some cleaner in it.
Ok sounds great thank you for your help can you provide the link.
Glad to help, and thank you! The MODERATOR should bring the link up shortly.
More Car Repair Questions:
- 1993 Lexus At A Good Price- Is It Worth The Money? Hi, i’m looking buying a 1993 lexus ls400. It’s going to be my first car and it’s at a good price right now. Only problem is, it has 273,000 miles on it. Is this too much of a gamb...
- Chevy Silverado Engine Ticking Noise I've heard many complaints from customers, in person and online, about a ticking-type noise coming from the engine on their Chevrolet Silverado. Usually at start-up it is loudest, ...
- 1995 Chevrolet Camaro Has No Spark at Plugs I have a 1995 Camaro 3.4 litre, will not start and has no spark....ran 2minutes this morning and just shut off. Still would not start after 2 hours. Getting gas. Coil packs and cam...
- 1995 Buick Lesabre Is Loosing Engine Power I have a 1995 Buick Lesabre and its cutting all power sometimes when turning and at a little incline. Protech: Cutting power how? Electrical power? Or engine power? Engine p...
- Mechanics Do Car Repair Side Jobs For Extra Money Every single mechanic out there does side work. Whether it be just for family or friends, or a whole list of clients, anyone who wrenches for a living will work on cars on the side...
- Electric Power Steering - Problems And Repairs Many more of new cars and trucks today are using a new kind of power steering system. This system is all electric. That is, there is no hydraulic power steering pump that is driven...