2005 GMC Envoy Check Engine Light Code P0410
First be sure to check all the fuses. If OK, a common problem is a valve on the passenger side of the engine. If fuse is blow for A.I.R.pump, have had the pump fill with water. there is a service bulletin to replace an air intake hose and reroute it.
Have a good night , I really appreciate the help .. just bought the vehicle wanna get rid of the check engine light , Thanks again.
Good Luck, and come visit us again !
Thank you … i am sure i will see you again.
2006 GMC Sierra
I cut muffler off and welded a piece of pipe in its place will this cause any engine damage
It should not cause any actual damage, but will affect back pressure and performance, along with being loud!
How will it affect back pressure and performance.
Well, the engine is tuned for a specific amount of back pressure from the factory exhaust…when that changes, especially having none with no muffler, it will actually lose power.
Will it affect the gas mileage and how.
It probably will not have a positive or negative impact on gas mileage.
So i’ll just loose power then right.
Yes, it may not even be noticeable, but there will be some loss.
Chevy Trailblazer Code P0410
I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I keep getting the code P0410. I have replaced the check valve and the pump. Are there any suggestions on what to look at next.
You may want to look at the relay for the pump. Those have been known to go bad, corrode, and short out. Since you’ve replaced the pump and valve, that is really all that is left. Make sure there are no restrictions in the tubes as well.
Will do, thanks.
I just replaced the crank shaft and cam sensors on 2002 GMC Envoy i had a engine troubleshoot done because i had a engine light on now its saying condition valve timing off what do i do.
Do you have a trouble code stored?
Yes P1345 and P0014.
Yes, you need to replace the cam phaser actuator located on the right side of the engine, in the front, just under the valve cover area behind the power steering pump. That should solve your problem.
The car is shutting off when put on defrost and when cold the RPM’s are going up and down is that the cam phaser.
No, that is something different. You need a throttle body cleaning to take care of that problem. Our MODERATOR can post a link to the procedure if you’d like.
We sprayed throttle cleaner in but it did’nt resolve the issue.
You probably didn’t do a good enough job. It requires a severe cleaning, not just spraying some cleaner in it.
Ok sounds great thank you for your help can you provide the link.
Glad to help, and thank you! The MODERATOR should bring the link up shortly.
More Car Repair Questions:
- Replaced Ford Escort Engine But Now Won't Start Engine crank but doesn't start in my1998 Ford Escort 2zx DOHC. I changed the engine after overheated the old one, keeping the multiple injection and thermostat core with sensors. W...
- Check Engine Light P0102- Replaced MAF And Other Sensors To Whom It May Concern: I have replaced the following parts:In reference to the P0102 code 1) Plugs and Wires (AC Delco). 2) Fuel pump and fuel filter. 3) Fuel regulator. 4) A...
- Car Repairs For a Bad Customer I had to write this article due to the recent repair I had on a customer vehicle.....that almost wasn't! This all started last Saturday, when a Monte Carlo got towed into the shop....
- Saturn Vue Engine Light - SL2 Problems Hey guys, I'm trying to replace the thermal sensor on my VUE 2009 responsible for the ambient temperature. On the dashboard it's always stuck at 181 degrees. I read somewhere it's ...
- 2005 Mazda 3 Alarm Sounds By Itself At Night I own an 2005 Mazda 3. The other night the alarm sounded for no apparent reason. I have had the car for 4 months and this has not happened before. In speaking to the previous owner...
- Battery Failure Causes In Cars and Trucks Here's an interesting article on something that just happened to me and my family this past weekend. I get customers all the time wondering how an electronic component on their veh...