3.1L and 3.4L Engine Push Rod Locations
I dropped the box with the push rods. Now they are mixed. I know that they are different lengths. What is the order? Attached is a picture of the front cylinder head (2,4,6).
Thanks for your time.
More Car Repair Questions:
- 2001 Pontiac Bonneville cost to fix misfire
- 1989 Buick regal 3.1 won’t start when engine warms up
- Chevy Malibu Temperature Gauge And Code P0171 Lean Problems
- 1993 Toyota Camry Won’t Start- Corolla Won’t Crank
- Location And Replacing 3.1L Cam Position Sensor
- Buick Engine Idling Very High After Jump Start