3.1L and 3.4L Engine Push Rod Locations

Leave A Comment, Reply Or Ask A Question

10 Comments on "3.1L and 3.4L Engine Push Rod Locations"

12 days 20 hours ago

How to put pushrods back it up 3100 V6 engine

1 month 26 days ago

What is the line called in front of valves

1 month 17 days ago

I think the line you are talking about is called the coolant bypass pipe.

8 months 13 days ago

I am trying to put a 2002 SFI 3.1 liter G.M engine in place of the original MPI 2.8. . I plan on using the original fuel rails and injectors. With SFI, is the differences in the injectors or is it in the computer itself ? There are a number of differences with regards to sensors and their respective locations. I’m not sure if I can just bypass those and hook in the connections that are onboard in the car that came with the 2.8. Are there any books that address that ?Any suggestions ?

10 months 11 days ago

how to put the pushrods back right spot .when there are long and short rods 3100 engine . 97 monte carlo

1 year 7 months ago

same thing happened to me brothers, any answers yet

1 year 6 months ago

Yes, click on the links above to see a picture of the pushrod locations.

2 years 1 month ago

what about the left side

3 years 7 months ago

thankyou!! same thing happend to me.

3 years 10 months ago