- May 11, 2017 at 11:02 am #15687garyGuest
1997 ford mustang gt 4.6 v 8 misss fire replace plugs wire coil packs clean injectors throttle body what is next
- May 11, 2017 at 11:03 am #15688garyGuest
need to get help trying to find out what is worng
- May 13, 2017 at 1:03 am #15700jakeGuest
It depends on if you are sure you have a misfire. Some problems can feel like a misfire, but are not. Please give more detailed info on the condition / problem.
- September 4, 2017 at 6:46 pm #16071Jean MooreGuest
I have miss fire random and cylinder 1 and 3 and engine light was flashing.Also oxgen senior bank 2 is loo lean. Now my car car won’t start can you tell me what caused my car won’t start? Please email me
- September 5, 2017 at 11:17 pm #16072AnonymousInactive
A misfire is usually caused by an ignition problem, but with a lean code, you may have a vacuum leak or low fuel pressure. A flashing engine light means the misfire is bad enough to cause catalytic converter damage. Since the car won’t start, have fuel pressure checked.
- September 6, 2017 at 8:28 am #16075Jean MooreGuest
Are you a mechanic? Because I see you reply to my messages I don’t want to be rude thanks for replying to my message. One mechanic was telling me that my timmy belt is broken with out checking it by him self he told me by the phone. Another one came to check it and we thought it was the starter we checked it was good and then he checked it again and told me my engine got locked. Am not a mechanic but I know is the miss fire random or oxygen senior bank 2 too lean caused it not to start. When I had the miss fire I changed the spark plugs and coil but not the wire. What can I do?
- September 6, 2017 at 8:33 am #16076Jean MooreGuest
Also when I first got my car the Exhaust manifold in front of inside the hood was shaking little bite then it got worst and that’s how I got the miss fire and oxygen senior bank 2 too lean the code
- September 6, 2017 at 8:37 am #16077Jean MooreGuest
While my Exhaust manifold was shaking little bite then I start hearing tapping inside the hood
- September 7, 2017 at 11:43 pm #16080AnonymousInactive
OK. Does the engine crank over when you turn the key?
- September 8, 2017 at 10:53 am #16082Jean MooreGuest
No it doesn’t start all the light comes on the dash board everything work horn head light all that. But when am trying start it and it trying start but goes back off
- September 8, 2017 at 11:01 am #16083Jean MooreGuest
And also my Exhaust manifold start shaking so bad and when I was driving trying make a turn or go straight or tryed to park back wards and it stops and move again. Also the Exhaust pipe was shaking too
- September 9, 2017 at 10:00 am #16088AnonymousInactive
If the engine is not cranking over, then you either have a bad starter, wiring to the starter or a locked up engine. To check for a locked up engine, put a wrench on the crank pulley center bolt and try to turn the engine by hand.
- September 9, 2017 at 12:39 pm #16092Jean MooreGuest
This street mechanic told me that my engine is locked cause he tried it with out me looking. Is that a bad thing my engine is locked and what can I do?
- September 12, 2017 at 12:05 pm #16093Jean MooreGuest
Is it a bad thing if my engine is locked and does it mean my engine is done if not what can I do?
- September 16, 2017 at 9:46 am #16096AnonymousInactive
If the engine is locked up, yes, that is the worst thing. The engine would need to be replaced.
- September 18, 2017 at 6:31 am #16107Jean MooreGuest
At 129miles can a car engine rum out?
Viewing 13 reply threads
Viewing 13 reply threads