- May 20, 2016 at 10:00 pm #14038DonaldGuest
I have a 1995 honda civic lx and it idle fine but when u press the gas going under 20 mph it hesitate.
- May 20, 2016 at 10:00 pm #13869JorgeGuest
Yes im having trouble with my car and it turns over but wont start and i need help.
- May 24, 2016 at 9:44 pm #13870JakeGuest
You will need to find out if the engine has spark and fuel injector pulse signal. Then we can help diagnose the system that is having the problem.
- September 10, 2016 at 12:24 pm #14052Jimmy tGuest
A hesitation is usually caused by an engine misfire. This is normally caused by and ignition problem. Spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap or rotor, ignition module. I would start with a full tune up.
- April 2, 2017 at 6:18 am #15219RiveraGuest
Mistakenly i put brake fluid in the power steering what do i do?
- April 8, 2017 at 10:10 pm #15479khgjhghjGuest
That is not a real problem. The real problem is if you did it the other way around- steering fluid in the brake system. Any other fluid in the brake system can cause parts failures. Read more about that here… https://www.cartruckinfo.com/brake-fluid-contamination.html
As for your condition, just have a power steering fluid flush service performed and you wont have anything to worry about.
- April 2, 2017 at 9:52 pm #15256BrianGuest
I am trying to replace the hood latch and cable the best way possable to do this…on the same car the speedo works once in awhile I am told that it is a small part on the tranny … if so can you give me a clue … thanks
- April 14, 2017 at 10:14 pm #15534jakeGuest
Scribe marks around the bolts that hold on the hood latch so when you put the new one on, it is aligned properly. Tie a long wire to the old cable and pull it through. Then tie wire onto new cable and pull it back into place. For the speedo, it may need a new gear o the side of the trans. or it may just be a loose wire on the sensor.
- July 1, 2017 at 9:37 am #15826FiGuest
How much roughly would it be to replace a 100 amp fuse board and battery in a Honda jazz? Thanks
- July 2, 2017 at 11:24 pm #15849butchkazKeymaster
See this link for some info… https://www.fitfreak.net/forums/2nd-generation-ge-08-13/49301-help-100a-battery-fuse.html
- August 8, 2018 at 6:10 pm #16771charlesGuest
how long does it take for carbon to build up in the engine before the engine stalls
Viewing 6 reply threads
Viewing 6 reply threads